Sales Campaign module has many features, which can help you to reach out to the right customers, at the right time with right propositions:
Using the extensive tagging and classifications available in CRM4Sure, you can work-out the customer lists, for different campaign offerings. For example, if you want to give a special proposition to a customer with “high value”, who buys during festive season, you can filter out these customers and store the sales campaign list.
You can assign specific activities with the identified customers, which includes:
• Sending mails to the customers on a pre-defined time
• Sales executive to meet the customer and present special offering
• Customers to be invited to sales office for presentation
Each customer in a sales campaign is mapped to a field or a telecalling executive. The concerned employee on login will find the assigned customer and activity in his-her inbox and can proceed on his work
Post assignment of the customer and sales campaign activities, one can capture the actual activities done on the same, as part of CRM4Sure “Daily Activity Record” module. This gives a 360 degree view of what was decided, what is being done and what was the outcome for a specific customer. This also becomes important as sales campaign is time-bound and any delay in closing the assigned activities can be highly counter-productive.
Every sales campaign is learning opportunity. As a sales campaign progresses, CRM4Sure reporting and analysis module provides deep insights onto the customer responses. This includes:
• How many customers we could contact?
• How many customers responded?
• How many customers were not interested and why were they not interested?
• How many customers were interested?
• How much were final sales achieved out of the sales campaign?