Sales Leads Management SWOT
This page gives the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats of sales leads management sub-function
Following are the components of a typical Sales Leads SWOT analysis. The list is divided into two parts- Strengths and Weaknesses (internal) and Threats and Opportunities (External). Each item in the list, if is in good shape, can be interpreted as a strength OR an opportunity. If it is in bad shape, it should be interpreted as a weakness OR a threat.
Strengths and Weakness for Sales Leads Management
- Lead Management system.
- Lead generation and follow-up training.
- Quality of leads OR marketing database.
- Prioritization and classification alignment with the business and product-mix objectives.
- Leads Distribution and follow-up process.
- Co-ordination between the lead generation and sales teams.
- MIS on lead generation.
- Infrastructure to handle the wave of leads generated through a campaign.
Opportunities and threats for Sales Leads Management
- Lead Generation from the existing customers (o)
- 'Do not call registry' by government, which bars unsolicited calls. (T)
- Non-exclusivity of the databases. Our competitors have OR can have access to the same databases.
- Leveraging the sales campaigns to generate the leads(O)
- Lack of trust in staff on the ways leads are assigned to people (T)